Current Session Info
Getting Help From Lewisboro Tournament:
LEWISBORO SOCCER CLUB 13th ANNUAL
LABOR DAY CLASSIC SOCCER TOURNAMENT
SATURDAY AUGUST 31st, 2013
Rain Date: Sunday, September 1 or Monday September 2, 2013 -depending on weather and field conditions.
EVENT LOCATION: Onatru Farm Park, 99 Elmwood Road South Salem, NY.
The ENYYSA sanctioned tournament is open to all teams in the following divisions:
Boys Competition Girls Competition
Under 9 Under 9
Under 10 Under 10
Under 11 Under 11
Under 12 Under 12
Under 13 Under 13
Under 14 Under 14
· Only club and premier teams will be accepted. No select, or all star teams will be allowed and application by such teams is not requested.
· The entry fee is $400 for age groups from U9-U11.
· The entry fee is $425 for age groups U12-U15.
· Registration for ALL teams MUST be completed online by a team representative and Payment must be made by credit card online. Sorry but check payments are no longer accepted.
· All entries will close on August 16, 2013, OR when a division is full, and notification of acceptance will be sent shortly thereafter.
· All teams will play a minimum of four 25 minute games on one day by assignment.
Rosters will be limited to eighteen (18) players from age groups U12-U14; and fourteen (14) for U9-U11 divisions.
· All teams must consist of players registered with that team and may play with a single team only in this tournament. Up to three (3) guest players per team will be allowed.
· All players are required to have a current valid player pass issued by their state soccer association.
· All players are required to have a medical release form for registration on August 31 to be presented to tournament officials.
· Players without a medical release form or valid player pass will not be allowed to participate in the tournament.
· U9-10 divisions play 8v8.
· U11 divisions play 9v9.
· Awarding of first and second place trophies will follow the completion of the finals and participation medals will be given to U9-U10 teams.
· Additionally, an award, by division, will be given to the teams placing first in the shootout competition- a shootout is held after each game.
· We suggest that all teams exchange patches or pins at the end of each game.
Food, concessions and sanitary facilities are available at the site.
For information please call Virginia DiGuglielmo (914) 879-2367 or e-mail at email@example.com
For information regarding the Lewisboro Soccer Club, please visit:
Please click on the following link for registration:
Tournament Rules and Policies: TournamentRulesandpolicies13.doc
Directions: Directions to Onatru.docx